Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Thousand Things

The Lord has reminded me over the last week that He is always purposeful. Even- especially- in our painful wait. He is doing "a thousand things" in our family's life and the lives of those around us through this long wait to tell His story to a world that groans for redemption. Two years ago we started this journey. His way is best. Seventeen months ago our dossier arrived in Rwanda. His way is best. We received our approval on January 3, 2011. His way is best. We have been waiting three months and eleven days for a referral. His way is best. I do not need the weight of this wait to be lighter...a child is at stake. I need my Savior and His Sovereign ways to be weightier. Thank you Father for the reminder this morning that your way is always best. If I could rewrite our journey, I would only mess up YOUR story. Thank you that you are doing "a thousand things" with our journey. May it bring you praise.




No comments:

Post a Comment